Sunday, June 5, 2011

REAL FREEDOM

What am I still looking for ? What am I still looking for out there ? Am I still looking for 'myself ' out there ? How can it be ? I have always been here.... At home , at the center of me, Inner journey.

A realisation today. Realised that it wasnt even the other person that I've been holding on to or even in love with. It was only the projections and thoughts that made me think that I was and hence the 'missing' and the 'longing'... Merely holding on to an idea. Idea of falling in love with the perfect person when it was all along just a mind projection. The one out there isnt even like that ! How absurd...

Being in love with the tought of being in lOvE ? In Love ? How can a person be in Love if the natural state has always been Love... A person is LOVE.. Not be in love or fall IN Love.... That is never the case..


Its time to wake up.. Time to heal... Why am I still in a merry -go round ? Is it because that I dont want to heal ? Impossible.. I have woken with realisations and insights. Awaken with the key to freedom ~ Mindfulness, awareness, mirrors, mind projections....
Soon the truth will be known and real freedom in reach.....

No comments:

Post a Comment